- 1 1/2 cups Tennis Biscuits crumbs (24 squares)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream
- 6 Enrista Chai Tea Sachet
- 3 tubs of cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Topping and Garnish:
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- cinnamon sprinkle for the top
- Heat oven to 180°C. Wrap outside bottom and side of 25cm springform pan with heavy-duty foil to prevent leaking. Spray inside bottom and side of pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix crust ingredients. Press in bottom of pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Reduce oven temperature to 150°C. Cool crust 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in microwavable measuring cup, microwave 1 cup whipping cream on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes or just until it begins to boil. Place Enrista Chai Tea Sachets in hot cream, mix well; let stand 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended. Stir cream and orange peel into cream cheese mixture until well blended. Pour filling over crust.
- Bake at 150°C 55 to 65 minutes or until edge of cheesecake is set at least 5 cm from edge of pan but center of cheesecake still jiggles slightly when moved. Turn oven off; open oven door at least 10cm. Let cheesecake remain in oven 30 minutes. Run small metal spatula around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool in pan on cooling rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, run small metal spatula around edge of pan; carefully remove foil and side of pan. In chilled medium bowl, beat 1 cup whipping cream and 1 tablespoon sugar with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Spread over cheesecake. Dust with cinnamon. Cover; refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.