- 1 1/2 Cups flour
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch ( makes it nice and fluffy)
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Enrista Rooibos and honey tea
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a bowl cream together sugar and margarine till combined, next add the vanilla and stir.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, salt baking powder, baking soda and cornstarch. Now mix the sugar mix with the flour mix and slowly add the Enrista Rooibos and Honey Tea and whisk until combined. Do not over mix.
- Fill the cupcake pan about two thirds full with batter. Bake for 15- 18 minutes or until golden brown. These muffins come out a beautiful golden color! The muffins taste good just like this, but if you want to take it over the top add this glaze.