- 3/4 cup crushed tennis biscuits
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- 230g cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 sachet of Cafe Enrista Cappuccino
- 230g of whipped cream
- Optional toppings: chocolate sprinkles
- In a small bowl, mix together biscuit crumbs, sugar and melted butter with a folk until blended together. Press the mixture down into the base of a baking dish or into individual glasses if you want to serve them separately.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. On low, beat in icing sugar until blended. Beat in vanilla extract. Sprinkle #CafeEnrista Cappuccino on top of mixture and beat in until well blended.
- Using a rubber spatula, carefully fold in whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined. Spoon evenly into the dish on top of the biscuit base.
- To serve immediately, top with whipped cream or other toppings of your choice.
- If you’re planning to serve this later, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove from refrigerator before just before serving and add your toppings.