An insanely decadent “cake” with a center of liquid warm chocolate and Enrista coffee!
- Preheat Oven 200’C.
- Butter and flour cake pan and line with baking paper.
- Melt 250g dark chocolate and 125ml butter in microwave.
- Mix 4 egg yolks with 125ml sugar until fluffy.
- Beat 4 egg whites until peaks form.
- Add the chocolate/butter mix to the egg/sugar mixture.
- Sift 3 tablespoons cake flour, 3 sachets Enrista (2in1) and a pinch of salt into the chocolate mixture and stir in well. Fold in the egg whites.
- Spoon mixture into cake pan and bake for 10 to 15 min.
- Cool the pan for 10 min before turning out on to a serving plate and dusting with icing sugar
- Serve with berries and cream.
Thank you Johann de Bruyn for the recipe