- 6 teaspoons Cafe Enrista Chai Latte Tea powder
- 120g butter
- 125ml (½ cup) White Sugar
- 125ml (½ cup) Brown Sugar
- 3ml (½ teaspoon) vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 435ml (1¾ cup) self-raising flour
- 3ml (½ teaspoon) salt
- 125g chocolate chips
- 60g walnut pieces, chopped
- Cream the butter, sugars and vanilla essence together.
- Gradually add the lightly beaten egg. Mix in sifted flour, chai latte tea and salt.
- Add chocolate chips and chopped walnuts, and mix well.
- Shape dessert spoonfuls of mixture into small balls, and place on a lightly greased oven tray, allowing room for spreading. Push a few extra choc chips into each cookie if desired.
- Bake in moderate oven (180°C) for 10 – 12 minutes.
Thank you Lishon Bland for the recipe