- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 Sachet Of Enrista Cappuccino
- 4 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Sachet of Enrista Cappuccino
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup Kahlua or coffee liqueur
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Use solid shortening to grease a 10- to 12-cup bundt pan. Stir together the sugar and Enrista Cappuccino topping, and use it to coat the pan well, tapping out the excess.
- In the bowl of your mixer combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Enrista Cappuccino . Mix on low speed to combine.
- Add the eggs, vegetable oil and milk. Beat on medium-high speed for 2 minutes. Stop the mixer and scrape the bowl.
- Add the Kahlua/coffee liqueur and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, spreading it level.
- Bake the cake for 60 to 65 minutes, or until a long cake tester come out clean. Remove the cake from the oven, cool it in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn it out onto a rack to cool completely before serving.
- Yield: 16 to 18 servings.