- 6 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups of castor sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup of Cafe Enrista coffee made with little bit of warm water (less or more coffee can be added to taste)
- 50ml cocoa
- 1 cup of water
- 6 teaspoons of baking powder
- Beat eggs till light and fluffy.
- Add castor sugar little by little and beat well.
- Sift flour, salt and cocoa and mix.
- Add vanilla, oil, Cafe Enrista coffee mixture and beat well. Add water and beat.
- Lastly sift baking powder on top and mix well. Little bit of milk can also be added for more creamy taste. Bake at 180°C for +- 40 min. Indulge.
Thanks to Mariaan Le Roux for the recipe